Berkshire Wedding & Event Hire T:0118 9757 959
These terms and conditions apply without exception or variation to all hire arrangements made between customers "the Hirer" and BWH EVENTS "the Company" and are governed by the Laws of the United Kingdom. By placing an order you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. All hired goods remain the property of the Company.
2. During the period the goods are on hire the Hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods and shall be alone responsible for insuring the goods from time of delivery of goods until return and acceptance of goods back into the possession of the Company.
3. The Company shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any goods under hire.
4. The Company reserves the right to hold a refundable security deposit, in addition to the hire charges, and at the Company's option this may be used towards any monies due from the Hirer to the Company. It is only refundable after the deduction of all such monies.
5. Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at their full replacement value, details of which are available on request and no substitute item will be accepted by the Company. The Company reserves the right to also charge the Hirer loss of profit on the lost future hire of the said goods. The Hirer may request in writing the return (and bear the cost thereof) of any damaged goods within 14 days of the Hirer being informed in writing of any such damage. Otherwise the said items will be disposed of.
6. When the goods on hire are collected by or delivered to the Hirer or their representative, the Hirer shall inspect the goods and inform the Company if they have any concerns, otherwise the goods shall be deemed to be complete and in an acceptable condition.
7. Goods must be available for collection at the delivery address unless otherwise arranged. All deliveries and collections including aborted deliveries and collections will be charged for.
8. Prices quoted are for one days hire only apart from day of delivery and collection. Subsequent days will be charged at a daily rate unless a special agreement has been arranged prior to the event between the Company and the Hirer.
9. In the event that the Hirer wishes to change the hire date this must be done in writing no later than 90 days prior to the event. If the new date is available the company will change the booking at no extra charge. If the new date is not available and no alternative date can be agreed between the Hirer and the Company the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled.
10. In the event of a cancellation, a charge will be levied by the Company, at 25% of the value of the estimated order.
11. Final payment is required in full 60 days prior to the event. Please note if payment is not received within the terms and conditions of payment, we will presume that our services are no longer required and a cancellation charge of 25% of the estimated amount including delivery charge will be due.
12. Any unpaid cancellation charges or charges for damages or losses that remain outstanding after 30 days from invoice will be passed to a Collections Company who will act on our behalf and charges will be added to your account.